Agatha Answers is an AI-based unified search tool that connects to all support org knowledge sources
Help make your support agents more efficient with Agatha Answers is an AI-based unified search tool that enables users to find answers across all knowledge resources, both from within Freshdesk (e.g. past support tickets, help articles, canned responses) and external resources (e.g. Confluence, JIRA, GoogleDrive, Sharepoint, etc.).
Based on the text of an incoming support ticket, Agatha proactively suggests the most useful results from all of your connected knowledge sources. Users can also then execute their own queries with Agatha's search bar.
Some of Agatha's unique features include:
-Fully automated deployment: no need to create custom rules or forms, just connect your data sources and Agatha is ready to go!
-AI based NLP search: Agatha finds useful answers, even when no words in the answer match the query
-Automated routing and categorization of support cases: Agatha can predict the appropriate classification category for incoming tickets with high accuracy
Request a free trial to test out Agatha's super powers!
To complete installation, you will need to submit a few fields:
- “API Key” field. You can find this by going to your Profile Settings, and looking for the “Your API Key” label on the top right hand side of the screen
- “Data export url” field (to provide Forethought with the data Agatha will generate answers from):
1. Go to admin > account > export data, and a zip file link will be emailed to you (time will vary based on amount of data within Freshdesk)
2. After downloading this zip file, you will need to upload it to a file sharing service (such as Dropbox or Google Drive)
3. In the “Data export URL” field, input the link to this zip file from your file sharing service
After providing this information and clicking “install,” Forethought will begin index your data, which can take a few hours. After installation, the Agatha app will be visible on all ticket pages in the ticket sidebar (however, useful answers will only be displayed after the indexing process is complete).