Integrating your Appbot account with Freshdesk allows you to automate a large part of your review management workflow. Assign specific teams and team members the app reviews that are relevant to them.
Interpreting your app store reviews and understanding user sentiment is easy with Appbot. We can send your reviews straight to Freshdesk, allowing you to automate a large part of your review management/response workflow, with specific teams and team members getting assigned new reviews that meet your criteria, automatically.
Connecting Appbot to Freshdesk allows you to:
• Post new reviews to Freshdesk (some or all)
• Identify & respond to the most important reviews first using tags automatically added by Appbot, like star rating or version
• Use Freshdesk triggers to automatically assign reviews to the right people in your team
• Reply to reviews faster than ever, with Quick Reply links
• Choose to receive your reviews in a single batch daily, or as we fetch them
Outside Freshdesk, your Appbot account also gives you:
• Advanced sentiment analysis of your app reviews to help you track and understand how users feel about your app over time
• Topics analysis tools to show you what themes are appearing in your reviews and help you to keep your roadmap relevant
• Custom dashboards for analysing any combination of the various app performance metrics Appbot provides, which you can configure to send straight to your inbox as often as you like!
Appbot is trusted by the world’s top app developers, and used by over 50,000 apps worldwide.
Our Freshdesk integration is free to try during your 14-day free trial of Appbot (no credit card required).
If you are not already an Appbot customer you’ll need to sign up at https://appbot.co. You'll be automatically given a 14-day free trial, no credit card required.
Then follow these steps - it takes less than 5 minutes:
1. Once you have signed up and added your apps, head over to the “Manage Apps” page from the top navigation
2. Click the plus button under the integrations column for any of your apps
3. Find Freshdesk and click on the blue “Add Integration” button and you’ll be taken to the Freshdesk setup page.
4. Back in Freshdesk, copy your API key
5. Paste your Freshdesk API key into Appbot and enter your Freshdesk subdomain)
6. Now all you need to do is setup which reviews you want us to push through and hit save.
The next time we fetch your reviews, we’ll post them to Freshdesk.
Just repeat the process for any other apps you want to manage through Freshdesk.
You can also read the complete installation instructions at https://support.appbot.co/help-docs/freshdesk-integration-post-app-reviews-to-freshdesk/