The integration will help you track every call by creating a ticket inside Freshdesk.
Freshdesk-Connectel integration is used to automatically open a ticket inside Freshdesk for every call depending on the conditions. The conditions (Queue, Call status or Outbound) will be set in the trigger. The ticket will be populated with information about the call and displayed for the agent in the Freshdesk environment.
1. Track every call with the minute of meetings
2. Have better visibility on the calls
3. Increases the productivity of the agent
Every time there is an outgoing/incoming call, the trigger conditions are checked and a Freshdesk ticket is created. That ticket will be assigned to the agent managing the call if the conditions are met.
The following are a list of things you have to do to make the integration work:
1. Create a Freshdesk account
2. Create a configuration for Connectel account
3. Create a trigger (Tools → Triggers), set the conditions you want to trigger the integration.
4. Add actions for the integration by selecting Freshdesk integration. After that the account you have configured and the configuration you want to use
5. Integration is ready to use.