Dynamic Insight provides an integration and automation platform for cloud apps and backend systems.
Using DynamicInsight.com, you can integrate the Freshworks stack (Freshdesk, Freshsales) to all your other cloud apps or on-premise systems, automate workflows and transfer data as easy as it has never been before. Dynamic Insight provides an extremely high level of flexibility for any integration workflow e.g. "What you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) editor including advanced data manipulation, such as transforming all kinds of data in between automation steps.
Dynamic Insight allows you to ...
… automate time consuming tasks and workflows involving many manual steps to empower your sales, marketing and services teams
… migrate your data over to Freshsales and Freshdesk with ease
… pass marketing conversion data (including offline conversions) to where you need it, in order to get the full picture of your customer journey, customer acquisition cost and conversion funnel
… create automate emails with analytics and data to be sent to your team, partners / affiliates or customers
… generate a single source of truth and move all your data where you need it. This allows e.g. your service or support team to do all their workflows and day to day work from within Freshdesk, while Dynamic Insight connects all the other apps to Freshdesk
… multiple updates, e.g. if a contact or other item changes in your own proprietary backend system, you can update it automatically in all your cloud apps, or e.g. in all the systems of your partners, if you have a large network of B2B partners
And all that without engineering or developers; and you don’t have to wait for sprints or releases to get started or do maintenance work later.
The most popular business areas are:
- Marketing: MailChimp, SendGrid, ...
- CRM & Sales: Freshsales, SalesForce, Pipedrive, ...
- Collaboration: Slack, Trello, Google (Apps) Sheets, Typeform ...
- Backend to cloud apps syncs: CSV-exports, REST API helper, XML-helper, SQL-database connections, FTP-helper, …
App Instructions to Get Started:
1. In Dynamic Insight, on the dashboard, visit the "Flow Builder” and click on “New Flow”
2. Drag & drop the Freshdesk icon on the workflow builder and connect it with other apps as you see fit and map the data from each step to the next one, then save it
3. In Freshsales or Freshdesk get an API token
4. In Dynamic Insight, go to Settings > Connector Auth, click “Add” and select Freshsales or Freshdesk, then include your account’s subdomain and enter the API token
5. Next, go back to the Flow Builder and add the Connector Auth to each respective Freshsales or Freshdesk step
6. Finally, save your flow gain, test and run it
7. If you want to add a webhook, in Dynamic Insight click on “Edit” and get the webhook trigger URL and include it in Freshsales or Freshdesk as you see fit to pass data to Dynamic Insight
All integrations are visible here: https://www.dynamicinsight.com/de/integrationen/ We are adding integrations daily and can add new integrations in under 48 hours on demand for customers.
Also, our platform is built and hosted in Germany with a DSGVO and GDPR-compliant approach and a particular attention to detail on data handling. For further details, visit: https://support.dynamicinsight.com/support/home