eazyBI for Freshdesk is a powerful web-based data visualization, analysis, reports & dashboards app.
eazyBI for Freshdesk is powerful visualization and analytics app for Freshdesk users, enabling fully customized report and dashboard building, interactive real-time data exploring, and flexible report sharing.
Help your team to perform better. Fix issues faster with comprehensive custom reports and dashboards. Explore and analyze data with instant feedback – start with an overview and drill into details or across other dimensions to identify trends, patterns, outliers, opportunities, or threats. Save your time with auto-updated reports, available anywhere, any time — no more manual collecting and preparing, repeated chart building and updating.
Use metrics and dimensions as building blocks to create custom pivot table reports with the drag-and-drop report builder.
View Freshdesk metrics like Tickets created, closed, resolved; time to first response, closing, or resolution; wait and response times to access any information you need. Or add your custom calculations with the powerful built-in editor. From simple calculations to advanced functions – the potential is virtually unlimited.
Group your Freshdesk metrics by Product, Type, Priority, Source, Tag, Ticket, Contact, Agent, Group, Time, SLA statuses or other default or custom dimension to quickly identify underlying cause of issues and make smart and timely decisions.
* Fully cloud-based, works in any browser.
* Complete Freshdesk data model
* Full support of standard and custom Freshdesk ticket fields, metrics, and dimensions.
* Unlimited powerful custom calculations thanks to the built-in editor with autocomplete.
* Automatic, incremental, daily data update.
* Based on OLAP technology for fast data access and exploration.
* Easy-to-use drag-and-drop report and chart builder.
* External data sources like SQL, REST, CSV, XLSX, Google sheets, etc.
* Report and dashboard building, sharing, embedding, email subscriptions.
* Advanced user access roles by group, product, company, etc.
eazyBI is an external app and requires you to have an account with eazyBI. If you don't have an account, you can start a free 30-day trial (no credit card required) – go.eazybi.com/freshdesk
To analyze Freshdesk data using eazyBI:
1. Open Freshdesk -> Profile Picture -> Profile Settings and copy your API key.
2. Login to your eazyBI account, click "Source Data" from the top-left menu and select Freshdesk from the list of data sources.
3. Fill in your Freshdesk site URL and API key fields and click "Continue".
4. Click "Import" to import with default settings, or add changes if necessary.
5. Go to "Analysis" tab and build your reports.