The GitHub app will give you access to all your online repositories and promote team collaboration.
This app combines the features of a support desk software with the GitHub repository. When customers’ reach out to your agents to report software bugs, agents can create issues in GitHub and track them from within Freshdesk.
The features of this app include:
1. Link your tickets to new/existing issues in a GitHub repository of your choice so you can set milestones to track and resolve them easily.
2. With two-way sync, replies/notes recorded on your tickets will be automatically updated as GitHub comments and GitHub comments will be reflected as Notes on the corresponding ticket page.
3. Link multiple tickets to same GitHub issue.
4. Unlink tickets from their GitHub issues.
5. Admin access allows you to select the subset of repositories you want your agents to use.
6. Eliminates the need for your support teams to open two different applications to manage issues.
7. Improves communication and collaboration between your development and support teams.
For Installation instructions refer to:
Customers who have installed GitHub-MintUI Integration have also installed