Integrated cloud phone system with screen pops, call recording, new ticket and new contact creation.
Improve the efficiency of your support team by integrating Freshdesk with the award-winning cloud telephony platform from Invoco. Ensure all calls are captured as support tickets in Freshdesk, listen to call recordings to ensure support quality and get screen-pops with a link to the client's Freshdesk record as calls come into your helpdesk.
When you receive a call to your support line we’ll do a real-time lookup to your Freshdesk application and:
- If we don’t find a contact match, we’ll automatically create a new contact for you, and;
- We’ll check if there is already an open ticket for the contact and if not, we’ll open a new ticket for the call and add the call details as a note to that ticket, or;
- If there is a ticket open, we’ll add the call note to the existing ticket.
- If you have call recording enabled, we’ll add a link to the call recording to the ticket so you can listen to it at a click of your mouse.
So now all incoming support calls are captured as trouble tickets in Freshdesk to ensure that they are documented and followed up on consistently.
Desktop notifications - When you receive a call to your support line, we’ll send you a desktop notification on your computer in real time with the caller’s details and clicking on the notification will take you straight into the contact record in Freshdesk! No need to keep customers hanging on the phone whilst you’re looking up their details!
1. Login to your Freshdesk account.
2. Note your Domain Name from URL, for example: ‘invoco’ is Domain name in https://invoco.freshdesk.com.
3. Go to your Profile icon in the top right corner and click on it. In the drop-down menu, click on ‘Profile Settings’.
Find and copy your API key.
1. Login to your Invoco account.
2. Go to the Sidebar and click on 'Integrations'.
3. Click on the 'Link' button for Freshdesk.
4. Enter Freshdesk URL and API key.
5. Enter the default name which will be used for the creation of new contacts.
6. Select the telephone number associated with your support line from the dropdown.
7. Click Save.