Integrate Mailerlite subscriber info in Freshdesk 2-way. Manage Mailerlite segments through Freshdesk.
With PieSync for Mailerlite, you can set up a real-time, two (2) way sync while preventing duplicates between Freshdesk and Mailerlite. The setup takes less than 5 minutes. It’s easy, secure and there’s no installation required.
- No more CSV file import/export
- Duplicate prevention
- PieSync offers the only solution in the market to sync contacts data both ways, processing new and historical data in real-time.
-Create a customized configuration in less than 5 minutes. No coding required. Add conditions, actions, and map your fields.
- All contact field mappings come preset out of the box, and are customizable
You are in full control of the sync logic with rules & mappings.
- Mailerlite syncs with Freshdesk customers and lets agents find out whether or not they are subscribed.
- New subscribers or other contact updates in Mailerlite will immediately sync back in Freshdesk
-The 2-way sync allows to remote control Mailerlite by setting up custom fields that control newsletter subscriptions & segments.
-With PieSync, it’s easy to set up a simple one-to-one integration or a workflow spanning across multiple apps in minutes - without any technical help.
Set it and forget it, PieSync will take over from here. Enjoy your newfound free time! Get the most relevant customer information you need, exactly where you need it, with PieSync for Mailerlite.
You can set up a one-way or two-way synchronization between Freshdesk and Mailerlite in seconds.
1. Hit “Visit site to Install” to create your PieSync account
2. Choose the apps you want to sync
3. Authorize Mailerlite by entering the API key you can find under integration settings
4. Configure your connection by setting filters and custom mappings
5. Set it and forget it!
Freshdesk users enjoy a 50$ discount code by signing up through this link : https://app.piesync.com/referrer/2buw4