Integrating Olark with Freshdesk enables you to automatically convert completed chat transcriptions as tickets.
Integrating Olark live chat app to your Freshdesk helpdesk software, supports the following features:
1. Offline Chat messages from the Olark chat app can be logged as tickets in Freshdesk.
2. Selectively discard chat transcriptions that should not be converted as tickets in your ticketing system .
1. Login to your support portal.
2. Go to Admin > Email.
3. Note down your support email listed under Global Support Emails.
Integrate Real-time Chat with Olark:
1. Sign up with Olark for an account.
2. Click on Operators and configure your Agents.
4. Click on Transcripts in your Olark Account.
5. Enter your support Email Address here that has been configured in Freshdesk.
6. Ensure you select the option Forward all transcripts to the email above.
All the chat transcriptions, will be sent to Freshdesk and will be converted as tickets (both online as well as offline chat messages).
For more visit - https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/16-the-olark-live-chat-app