Connect Freshdesk to Paperform to create tickets, contacts and companies from form submissions.
Paperform is an intuitive online form builder that enables anyone to create beautiful forms, product and payment pages, no coding required. Creating forms with Paperform is easy like writing a doc. Type styled text, upload pictures, embed video, and brand your form with media, colors and fonts.
Once you have created your form, share it with customers or clients via a unique URL, or embed it in any website. Paperform forms are more than just static forms though, use logic to only ask the right questions, and integrate with hundreds of services via Zapier, Integromat or direct integrations.
This Freshdesk + Paperform integration allows you automatically create tickets, contacts and companies automatically when your Paperform forms are submitted.
Some great use cases are:
1. Integrating your customer support with your public forms.
2. Using Freshdesk to follow up a customer after they have made a payment.
1. Go to https://paperform.co/register and create an account (if you don't already have one).
2. In the form editor of the form you would like to connect to Freshdesk, go to After Submission > Integrations in the top navigation.
3. Click on the Freshdesk icon in the list of direct integrations, and select the desired action from the list of actions (e.g. "Create a Ticket").
4. Click the "Add Account +" button to connect Freshdesk to your account.
5. Follow the prompts to continue setting up the integration.