This app allows to fetch and copy all time logs from child tickets/service tasks to its respective parent ticket.
In a parent-child or Field Service Management setup, the customer is the requester only for the parent ticket they filed, but often a supervisor or support agent creates child tickets which are assigned to different agents or technicians.
These agents or technicians file time logs against their child tickets/service tasks. However, when supervisors or account managers want to track overall time spent against the ticket, they have to go into each child ticket and calculate the total.
This app provides a simple way within the parent ticket to fetch all time logs for child tickets/service tasks under it and copies them to the parent ticket which could be used for tracking all the agent's progress and for report generation.
Note: Copying the time entries from the child ticket to the parent will result in the time entries to be deleted from the child tickets.
1) In the Installation page, enter a valid domain name and API key details for verification.
2) Click Verify to validate the credentials and on success, click Save to install the app.
3) Post installing, the app can be found in the ticket sidebar.
4) Click the icon or the name of the app to activate it. A modal will be triggered from where child ticket's entries can be selected and copied over to its parent.
5) Note: Copying the time entries from the child ticket to the parent will result in the time entries to be deleted from the child tickets.