Customize the required fields of every ticket based on pre-determined ticket properties.
The Required fields based on the option app would ensure that agents fill the non-required ticket fields of a ticket when they create a ticket or update the ticket properties. You can customize which fields need to be made mandatory.
For example :
1.‘Type’ field can be configured as mandatory when the status of the ticket is closed or resolved.
2. Update a specific field only if the product is "xyz".
Although the information required for every ticket might be different, with this app — by pre-determining the field requirements — you enable agents to always input the correct and relevant ticket details.
1) The app supports only Reply event.
2) There is no check for page specific fields in the app. For example, in the New Email page, agent and product fields are not present, but if the product field is configured, it will still show an error message prompt to fill the product field in the New Email page.
Fill in the mandatory fields to install the app.
Freshdesk API Detail:
Enter the Hosting URL which is present in the Freshdesk account URL
Enter the Freshdesk API key,
Here's how you can retrieve your API key:
1) Log in to your Freshdesk Account
2) Click on your profile picture icon on the top right corner and select Profile Settings On the right pane, you will find the API Key Copy-paste this as required to authenticate third-party solutions
Once the Freshdesk API details are entered click on the validate "Validate Your Freshdesk Account " then you will be able to set up your preferred app settings.
Click on "Add New Condition" link, it will provide a section where you can configure a new set of rules.
Inside that section, select the field you want to make mandatory. Once you have made the choice, you can add a list of fields for a specific option available in the base field. By clicking on Add New Mapping, you can create more.
Also you can activate this app in a specific pages alone (Available pages: New Ticket, Ticket, New Email)