Integrate Freshdesk with cloud apps and databases, back up and restore Freshdesk data, manage it from web via SQL and connect it via OData interface.
Skyvia allows simple, no-coding Freshdesk integration with Salesforce, HubSpot, Shopify, MailChimp, Magento, and a number of other data sources. It also offers Freshdesk data backup and restore, Freshdesk data visualization and management from web browser, and allows exposing Freshdesk data via the standard OData interface.
Skyvia allows you integrate Freshdesk with a wide range of other cloud applications and databases in convenient GUI with no special knowledge required. With Skyvia you can implement a wide range of data integration scenarios:
• Synchronize Freshdesk with various cloud applications and databases.
• Import data from cloud applications and databases to Freshdesk
• Replicate Freshdesk data to MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
• Migrate from other help desks to Freshdesk
• Import data from CSV files to Freshdesk
• Export Freshdesk data to CSV files
Skyvia offers a powerful and easy-to-use Freshdesk backup service with a number of features:
• Automatic daily and anytime manual backup
• Easy restore in few clicks with no third-party software required
• Backups are stored in secure Azure GRS storage in an encrypted form
• View or export your backed up data from web browser at any time
• Compare backups for different dates, analyze and undo data changes
Skyvia Query is an online SQL client for Freshdesk with a query builder tool. It allows managing Freshdesk data from your web browser and offers the following features:
• Powerful SQL support for Freshdesk data
• Visual Query builder that allows querying data without SQL knowledge
• Returned data can be viewed in a table form or visualized as different charts
• Query results can be exported to local files
• Freshdesk data can be managed with DML statements – INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE
Skyvia Connect is a connectivity-as-a-service solution for connecting various cloud applications and databases with such data consumer applications as BI tools, office suits, mobile apps, etc. via the standard OData interface. Skyvia Connect key features:
• No-coding OData interface for your data – configure your OData endpoints in convenient GUI
• Additional security layer – create user accounts for OData endpoints and limit access by IP addresses
• Powerful logging functionality – monitor all the user requests to endpoints with accessed URLs, user names, IPs, request results, etc.
SUPPORTED DATA SOURCES
CRM: Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM, NetSuite
Accounting: QuickBooks Online, FreshBooks
Marketing: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, HubSpot, Marketo
Ecommerce: Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento
Google Apps: Contacts, Calendar, Tasks
Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure, Amazon RDS, Oracle
Data warehouse: Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse
Storage: FTP, SFTP, DropBox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon S3, Azure File Storage
To create a connection to Freshdesk in Skyvia you will need the Freshdesk API Key. To get the Freshdesk API Key:
1. Sign in to your Freshdesk Support Portal
2. Click your profile picture in the top right corner of your portal page.
3. Go to the Profile settings page.
4. Your API key will be available below the change password section to the right.
Then create a connection in Skyvia:
1. To create a new connection, on the Connections page click the New button. Then click Freshdesk in the opened box.
2. In the opened New Connection dialog box, specify a connection Name that will be used to identify the connection.
3. Specify the necessary parameters for a Freshdesk connection: Url (the address of your Freshdesk subdomain) and API key.
4. Click Save, and after this you can use this Freshdesk connection in Skyvia.