Remote Support made simple – Connect to your users’ devices right from within your tickets.
Splashtop has now integrated with Freshdesk to enable your technicians to remotely support your users using the Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) service.
With the integration, you can easily initiate a remote desktop connection to your users’ computers to provide support directly from within Freshdesk Tickets. It takes only a few clicks to start a session. After the support case ends, a record of the remote session is automatically inserted into the ticket. Your users do not need to have any software pre-installed for all this to work.
Splashtop On-Demand Support is a solution optimized for MSPs and IT professionals looking for a fast and user-friendly remote support solution, with high performance and robust security.
• Easily start a remote session to the user’s computer from within a ticket.
• Full Splashtop features are supported in a remote session, e.g. file transfer, remote reboot, chat, multi-monitor, copy-and-paste, share technician desktop, etc.
• Automatically insert the session logs into the ticket after closing the support session.
• Remote sessions are fully encrypted.
1. Install the app from Marketplace.
2. Create the customized comments in ticket comments to customer field. Please use %%LINK%% as the placeholder for actual SOS download link. E.g., Please download and open SOS from %%LINK%%.
3. Follow the instruction to create an API key then insert to the key field: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034476831-How-to-Set-Up-API-Keys-for-Third-party-Integration
4. Click Install then you are ready to go!