Track the time spent on customer support in Freshdesk with automatic time tracking from Timely.
Timely completely automates company time tracking and time sheet reporting. It captures everything you do on your computer in the background while you work — from time spent on emails, meetings and documents, to internal communication and support tickets.
Timely makes every second you spend in Freshdesk accountable:
* Track all the time you spend in Freshdesk
* Quantify resources spent on customer service
* Manage your net non-billable internal time
* Monitor your company’s communications burden
* Optimize team productivity and time efficiency
And it’s completely automatic. No interrupting tasks to manage timers; Timely tracks all the time you spend in Freshdesk in the background while you work.
Using that data, its AI then works out what you were working on and drafts time sheet entries for you. You just need to click a button to review and approve its suggestions to add them to your timesheet. The algorithm learns from every edit you make, so within a few weeks you can offload time sheet creation to Timely with minimal manual correction.
Managers get a complete account of their business’s time data; employees get more time to spend on actual productive work in Freshdesk.
1. Go to Timely's website: https://timelyapp.com
2. Sign up for a free 14-day trial: https://app.timelyapp.com/join
3. Download the Memory tracker on your desktop: https://timelyapp.com/downloads/
4. Connect the Memory Tracker app from Timely’s Hours view to start tracking time in Freshdesk automatically.
5. Just turn on automatic tracking and you’re set!
All the active time you spend in Freshdesk each day will automatically appear in Timely.
6. Just click on a tracked Freshdesk entry to add it to your timesheet – or use our ready-made dashboards to quickly report and analyze all your Freshdesk activity.