Create tickets automatically in Freshdesk through offline messages received in Xeno live chat.
Freshdesk works when your live chat is offline.
After integrating Freshdesk with Xeno, all offline messages from contacts received through Xeno live chat will automatically be delivered to your Freshdesk ticketing system.
In addition, the messages will automatically be categorized under the right topic. On the ticketing system side, not only can you define different types of tickets, but you can also define different priorities per ticket.
The conversations in Xeno are sorted by status and by team members. The following conversation statuses are available in Xeno:
Live – conversations from visitors/customers/users that are still online waiting for a response
Open – conversations from visitors/customers/users that are not online but are still pending a response
Closed – conversations successfully closed by the team
All – all the conversations
1. Go to the Apps page from your Xeno account.
2. Select the category, “Ticketing systems”.
3. Click on the “Connect” button under Freshdesk's logo.
4. Click on "Integrate Freshdesk".
5. Click on the button "Click to edit" and enter your ticketing system's topic and email address so that offline messages from your contacts can be directly delivered to the right category in your ticketing system. (We recommend you use the same topics as defined in your ticketing system, for example, Sales, tech, product, etc.).
6. Click “Add email” to add another topic and email address. It is possible to add an unlimited number of topics and email addresses.
7. Click “Save”.
8. Finally, you will see that your Freshdesk ticketing system has been successfully connected to Xeno.