Freshdesk integration with Yodiz enable teams to easily view, plan, and manage customer tickets. You can convert Freshdesk tickets into Issues or User Stories.
Yodiz Supports the following features:
The Issue tracker is a responsive board to manage all kinds of bugs effectively. Yodiz boasts the world's simplest bug management system, you will never miss an issue!
The Sprint board is a visual board that aids the team in tracking and logging their work. All items displayed on the Sprint board belong to a specific Sprint.
The Release board is a visual board to plan release content, track progress, and track release issues. All items displayed on the release board belong to a specific release.
The Epic board allows you to plan, track and work on Epics. An epic is a high level feature which can be broken down into multiple user stories. All items on this board belong to a specific Epic.
The Product backlog is the place to start converting ideas and requirements into "User Stories" so you can start implementing them.
Every Agile project requires planning. User Stories and bugs are moved from either backlog to releases and sprint, or one sprint to another sprint. The Planning board makes the whole process of planning easier by providing an interface where User Stories and Issues are moved effortlessly from one backlog to another.
Follow these steps to integrate Freshdesk with Yodiz:
1. Log into Yodiz.
2. In the home page, click on the grid menu on the top left corner, select IntegrationsFreshdesk.
3. In the Freshdesk setup page, enter the following information:
1. Sub Domain: Provide the sub domain for your company. For example, if you provide "yodiztest" as your sub domain,
the Freshdesk URL will be http://yodiztest.freshdesk.com.
2. Freshdesk Key: Follow these steps to get the API key from Freshdesk portal:
1. Log in to your Freshdesk account.
2. Click your profile icon on the top right corner.
3. Click Profile settings.
4. At the bottom right, under Your API Key, you can find your API key.
5. Go back to Yodiz, enter your API key and complete the setup.
Yodiz is now integrated with Freshdesk.