Integrate Aircall and Freshsales for automatic call logging and quick access to activity data.
Installing the Aircall app with Freshsales will let you:
1. View caller details at a glance
With Aircall’s Insight Cards, caller details appear on the screen as soon as the phone rings. At a glance, you’ll see the caller’s name and customer status. If the caller is a Contact, you’ll also see all associated Deals so you can tailor your response. If the caller does not yet have a record in Freshsales, a new Lead will automatically be created.
2. Go to Lead, Contact, or Deal page in one-click
Link directly to the Lead or Contact page and the Deal page. No need to spend time searching for the right record.
3. Log calls automatically
Reps save time on every call by getting rid of manual data entry. All calls are automatically logged as Call Activities along with key details about the call, including whether it was inbound or outbound, answered or missed, and the name of the Aircall line that was used. All call comments captured in Aircall are also logged, along with a link to the call recording.
To enable the integration:
1. Login to your Aircall Account, or signup at https://aircall.io/signup/
2. From your Aircall Dashboard, select "Integrations" on the left sidebar menu.
3. Click on "Add an integration"
4. Select "Freshsales"
5. Click on "Install"
Next, you will need to create a new “Custom Sales Activity” in Freshsales.
To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Freshsales account
2. Go to your Freshsales "Admin Settings" page
3. Click on "Sales Activities"
4. Create a new Custom Sales Activity named “Aircall”
IMPORTANT: The name of the Custom Sales Activity must be “Aircall” for the integration to run smoothly. This is case-sensitive and space sensitive.
Once your new Custom Sales Activity appears in your Freshsales admin settings, return to your Aircall-Freshsales integration screen and click Next.
Follow the remaining steps as indicated to complete the setup.