The integration automatically pushes caller information to Freshsales as either a Contact or a Lead.
By integrating AnswerConnect with your Freshsales account, all your incoming messages can be transformed into Leads or Contacts. You'll be able to:
1. Capture New Leads
An inbound call from a prospect becomes a new lead in Freshsales automatically.
2. Update Contacts
Create or update a Contact in Freshsales to keep them in sync.
3. Boost Efficiency
With a software integration, Freshsales stays updated while your team focuses on the interactions that matter.
Integrating AnswerConnect and Freshsales brings together two great business tools to help you capture more leads, close more sales, and respond efficiently to your client messages.
1. From your AnswerConnect app, click the Manage button on the sidebar and choose Integrations.
2. Choose the Freshsales integration card. Next, click the Integrate button on the left side of the integration page.
3. Enter your Freshsales username and password to connect your account with AnswerConnect.
4. Input the API key and the subdomain name of your Freshsales account.
5. Choose the Freshsales list (Contacts or Leads) where you want your AnswerConnect data exported.
6. Map each AnswerConnect message field you want to export to a corresponding Freshsales attribute. Then, click Continue.
7. Click Test to make sure the fields are mapped correctly. Successful mapping will activate the integration.