Customer Satisfaction, NPS & Customer Effort Score survey for Freshsales
Track the quality of your customer service with Nicereply – an all-in-one customer satisfaction survey tool built for Freshsales. Nicereply helps hundreds of teams at companies like Microsoft, Lenovo, Hubspot and Buffer to measure and improve the quality of their customer service.
- Measure Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Effort Score (CES) per agent, team or company-wide
- Increase your survey response rates by 200%
- Get a quick overview of your team's performance with all-in-one dashboard featuring CSAT, CES and NPS ratings, trends and charts
- Get 3x more feedback without sending more emails
- Customize both the look and content of your surveys
- Set goals, track KPIs, generate reports
Nicereply with Freshsales allows you to follow up with customers via CSAT/CES/NPS feedback survey after you close a deal. After integrating Nicereply with Freshsales through your Nicereply account, you’ll activate the Nicereply trigger. You can also manage trigger behaviour in trigger settings. After activating the trigger, Nicereply will utilise your existing integration with Freslsales and the workflow is follows:
After CSAT/CES/NPS trigger activation Nicereply will start scanning the status of your deals on a regular basis.
Nicereply will send the CSAT/CES/NPS survey to the deal contact via Email channel, with status won/lost and without conversation update for 48 hours (by default).
Nicereply will collect the CSAT/CES/NPS ratings and comments and push it to Freshsales as a note.
Start your 14-day free trial on https://www.nicereply.com/
Please click on the link below so you can follow the support article with detailed information on the integration process.