Integrate with Office365 Calendar for a two-way sync of your appointments between your Freshsales and Microsoft account.
Office 365 calendar can now be synced with Freshsales. You can get all your scheduled events from your Office 365 calendar as appointments inside Freshsales. No more shifting tabs betweens the two apps—Freshsales and Office 365
This being a 2-way sync, ensures that all your appointments from Freshsales are added as events to your Office 365 calendar too.
1. Login to your Freshsales account.
2. Click your profile picture > Sync your calendar.
3. This takes you to the tab where you can choose to sync the calendar of your choice - Google or Office 365.
4. Once you opt for Office 365, you are asked to login to your outlook account.
5. Grant the required access permissions and you are all set to sync your calendar.
6. After connecting your outlook email, you are directed back to Freshsales.
7. Select the calendar that you want to sync with from the calendar dropdown.
8. Hit Save for the sync to begin.
Customers who have installed Office365 Calendar, have also installed