The Freshservice connector enables you to trigger AlertFind notifications when a ticket is created.
Here is how AlertFind's Alert Notification system works with your Freshservice account:
1. Freshservice ticket creation: End-user uses any of the possible support channels to contact your support. You can also configure your server monitoring system to create a critical ticket in case a server is down.
2. Freshservice Trigger: You need to configure Freshservice to send an email to our connector having a ticket ID as its subject.
3. Email trigger passes the ticket ID to Freshservice connector.
4. FreshService connector sends API requests to Freshservice to retrieve ticket data.
5. The retrieved data is sent to AlertFind connector.
6. Data goes through internal formatting and is passed to AlertFind via the Notification API.
The notification is sent out to the Users and/or groups according to your needs. AlertFind takes care of contacting the users using either their preferred devices or the ones chosen by you.
To configure the above connector, you only need the following:
1. Configure Freshservice rules/triggers to send emails to the AlertFind connector with ticket ID as the subject of the email. For example: When a ticket comes in with Critical/Urgent priority or a ticket having words Urgent/Server down in the subject or Body is received.
2. Access Required: You just need a Freshservice Admin account to pull the ticket information.