Make data import a breeze, with the AlertFind-Freshservice Connector.
How to import data from your Freshservice account to AlertFind:
1. Freshservice connector fetches the User Information stored in your instance via API.
2. Based on your chosen frequency, our connector running on AWS Lambda fetches data from Freshservice instance.
3. At this stage, data goes through the validation and processing and is finally transformed into a CSV.
4. The CSV is compressed to a ZIP file and sent to AlertFind API via the AlertFind connector running on AWS Lambda.
In order to perform a successful connection to your Freshservice instance, you just need the following information and that's it!
1. Freshservice subdomain name: This is the first part of your Freshservice URL for example, if your Freshservice URL is customername.freshservice.com the subdomain would be "customername".
2. Access Token: This access token is like an API key and can be found under the settings of the instance using an admin account.
Once you have a successful connection, it will enable you to populate your AlertFind instance with the following information:
7. Job Title
10. Time Zone