Flow.ly automates your processes by merging Triggers and Actions to complete an action easily in one application while triggering a change in another application.
1. Update Ticket: Triggers when an existing Freshservice ticket is updated.
2. Add Ticket: Triggers when a new Freshservice ticket is created through Flow.ly
1. Create Ticket: Create a new Freshservice ticket from Flow.ly
2. Create Release: Create a new release in Freshservice
3. Create Project: Create a new project in Freshservice
4. Create Asset: Create a new asset in Freshservice
Flow.ly and Freshservice can keep you and your business on top of your customer’s view by generating Freshservice tickets when customers fill out forms online, by creating a new company on Freshservice, and by creating a new contact easily.
To configure the Freshservice connector in Flow.ly
1. Login to Flow.ly using your credentials.
2. Search for Freshservice in the Apps section in Flow.ly
3. Authenticate Freshservice in Flow.ly using your Email Address, Password and your Freshservice instance URL.
4. Go to Workflow section to configure and customise workflows with Freshservice and other apps.