GitHub for Freshservice promotes collaboration between development and service desk teams.
This app combines the features of a service desk with the GitHub repository. When customers’ reach out to your agents to report software bugs, agents can create issues in GitHub and track them from within Freshservice.
The features of this app include:
1. Link your incidents to new/existing issues in a GitHub repository of your choice so you can set milestones to track and resolve them easily.
2. With two-way sync, replies/notes recorded on your incidents will be automatically updated as GitHub comments and GitHub comments will be reflected as Notes on the corresponding incident page in Freshservice.
3. Link multiple incidents to same GitHub issue.
4. Unlink incidents from their GitHub issues.
5. Admin access allows you to select the subset of GitHub repositories you want your agents to use.
6. Eliminates the need for your support teams to open two different applications to manage issues.
7. Improves communication and collaboration between your development and support teams.
For Installation instructions refer to: