The app enables you to hide or disable fields on the Ticket and Changes pages in Freshservice.
This app can be used to hide or disable fields on the Ticket and Changes pages in Freshservice.
Admins can configure the fields on different pages and these fields will be hidden by default when the pages load. Users with particular roles can add rules to hide fields. For example, an admin might not want an agent or a supervisor to change the type or source of a ticket. In such scenarios, fields can be hidden from these users to ensure that they cannot modify or edit the values of such fields.
Due to limitations in the product, with the app, you can perform role-based hiding only for fields on the Ticket page and not on the Changes page.
1) Enter the Domain Name and API key and click "Verify FreshService Account".
2) Once the user is verified, a drop-down list of the fields is displayed. Select the fields to be hidden and the users from whom the fields should be hidden.
3) If fields need to be hidden based on user roles and not by default, the lists under the "Hide By Default" section can be ignored.
4) If fields need to be hidden by default and not by user roles, the fields in the "Hide By Default" section can be selected.
5) Click Install or Save to submit the response.