App to hide or disable the ticket and change fields in Freshservice.
This app can be used to hide ticket and change fields in Freshservice.
Admins can configure the fields to hide in different pages and these fields will be hidden by default on page load. Rules can also be added to hide fields only for users with particular roles. For example, an admin might not want an agent or a supervisor to change the type or source of a ticket. In such scenarios, fields can be hidden from these users to ensure that they cannot modify or edit the values of such fields.
The only limitation to the app is the fact that it can perform role-based hiding only for ticket fields and not change fields due to limitations in the product.
1) Enter valid Domain Name and API key in the input boxes and click on "Verify FreshService Account".
2) Once the user is verified, drop-downs to select the fields to hide will appear. Select the required fields to hide and the users to hide them from.
3) If fields need to be hidden only based on user roles and not by default, the lists under "Hide By Default" can be ignored.
4) If fields only need to be hidden by default and not by user roles, the fields can be selected in the "Hide By Default" section, then the rule under "Hide By User Roles" section needs to be deleted.
5) Click Install or Save to submit the response.
Customers who have installed Hide or Disable Fields based on User Roles have also installed