SLA Reminder reminds agents about their ticket status before it breaches the SLA deadline.
When a ticket is about to breach the SLA, a reminder email about the ticket status can be sent to the corresponding agent using this app. This way you can ensure that the ticket is handled well before the due date.
The app lets you choose the time the escalation email is to be sent and the intended recipients in the app settings. Multiple reminders can also be sent for a single ticket so that the agent does not forget the ticket's due date. In addition, you also have the option to schedule reminder emails based on Ticket Properties namely Priority, Group, or Type.
1. In the installation page, verify your login with the domain name and API key
2. Now choose the email ID from which the escalation email should be sent
3. Fill in the required fields. You can add various placeholders to the email body, as required.
4. Choose the recipient category for the escalation email in the “Applicable for” dropdown. You can then create multiple email templates to suit each sub-category. Note: The primary category setting is common for all emails
5. You can now Install the app, and the SLA reminder email will be sent to your agents.