Create work items in TFS from Freshservice with this integration.
By installing this app, you get the following benefits:
1. Agents can create workitems from the ticket details sidebar in Freshservice. By selecting the project and workitem type, Freshservice tickets appear as workitems on TFS.
2. Once the work item is created and mapped with a ticket, any note/reply made to the Freshservice tickets will be fetched and added in TFS automatically.
3. Any status change in TFS will automatically reflect in the corresponding Freshservice tickets and vice versa. Status configuration can be provided in the app config stage.
4. Workitems in TFS can also be created via other sources; if the subject name matches with the configured subject in app config, it will create a workitem in the specific project.
5. Ticket requester will be mapped as the "created by" user in TFS.
- This app needs you to have an account with TFS.
- You need the following details to install the app.
1. Personal Access Token from TFS (To get Personal Access Token from TFS account, go to TFS settings Profile Settings -> Security settings) Click + sign to create new token.
2. Provide TFS Domain Name
3. Provide TFS UserName
4. Freshservice Domain name
5. Freshservice API key