Manage your tasks more effectively by keeping Google Tasks synced with CRM
The Gtask app integrates your Google account with Freshsales and syncs Google Tasks with the tasks you create in the CRM, leading to better and more efficient task management.
By integrating Gtask with Freshsales, you can empower your sales agents to be more productive and stay on top of their game so they don’t lose any more opportunities.
Don’t let those exorbitant sales activities and tasks bring your sales people to their knees. Give them the right tools so they can seize those opportunities by being right on time.
Features of Gtask app:
- One way sync with Google Tasks: Google Tasks is updated with the relevant fields whenever a task is created in Freshsales CRM.
- Task deletion and removal: Google Tasks is updated and the task removed when its deleted from the CRM.
- Changing task assignee: Task is synced with another agent’s account when it’s assigned to them and deleted from previous assignee’s account.
- To install the app, navigate to the small gear icon on the left-side menu.
- Navigate to Marketplace Apps under Marketplace and Integrations section.
- Search for Gtask using the search bar and install the app.
- If it’s your first time using this app, you’ll be required to sign up.
- On the next screen, enter your License Key, which you received when purchasing the app from Codup’s official store. If you haven’t purchased the app yet, time to do it now. Click here to purchase the app.
- Next, enter your Freshsales CRM domain and API key and click Validate. The app is now installed.
- To integrate your Google Account, go to the Contacts screen and under any contact, you’ll see the Gtask for Freshsales tab. You’ll see an option ‘Validate Google Account’ under that tab. Clicking that button will open a modal where you need to enter your Google Account credentials. Once done, you’ll see a success message that your account is successfully validated.