Collaborate on deals right within Slack and close deals faster with contextual information.
With Slack for Freshworks CRM you can:
-Manage your time better by eliminating constant switching between tools, as all deals are created as private channels inside Slack.
-Automatically sync all your conversations between Slack and CRM enabling teams to streamline communication and have contextual conversations.
-Deliver real-time deal support by collaborating with other team members and non-Freshworks CRM members right within Slack.
-Receive timely updates on CRM to stay on top of the deal whenever you are mentioned in a channel or have unread messages.
-Get instant notifications in the designated Slack channel, triggered by a change in deal information ensuring that your team is always in the know.
1. In Freshworks CRM go to Admin Settings.
2. Go to 'Marketplace and Integrations' section and click Marketplace Apps.
3. Select Slack and then click Install.
4. For users not logged in to Slack:
Slack will prompt you to log in to Slack.
For users already logged in to Slack:
A dialog box opens requesting permission to access the Slack workspace.
5. Review the permissions and click Allow to grant access.
You will be taken back to your Slack account where you will be asked to connect your Freshworks CRM account to Slack. (Only a CRM admin will be able to connect both the apps for the very first time.)
6. Click Connect.
1. A dialog box where you can enter your Freshworks CRM domain and Freshworks CRM admin API key is displayed.
2. The Freshworks CRM API key should be from the admin's account. Else, Slack will throw an error message indicating the same.
3. Obtain your Freshworks CRM API key from Personal Settings > API settings on your Freshworks CRM.
4. Enter the values and click Connect.
This completes the integration between your Freshworks CRM and Slack. The Slack icon will now be visible on the right panel on all the deal detail pages in Freshworks CRM for all eligible users.
For non-admin users:
Click connect in Slack to display the dialog box where you can find the domain name of your CRM account. Enter the API key and click Connect.
A non-admin user will be able to connect their CRM account to Slack only after the Admin has completed the integration.