Manage and view your contact's monthly subscriptions and invoices from Stripe right on the app
Get a deeper insight into your leads and contacts by integrating your Stripe payment data with the
Freshworks CRM. Developed by Codup.io, the Stripe integration with Freshworks CRM allows you to
access information about your contacts’ monthly subscriptions and invoices right from the CRM –
so, you get to know how much a particular contact is worth!
After successful installation, the app fetches information that includes your contacts’ subscription
amount, subscription ID, subscription plan, activation date and next billing date from your Stripe
account to the particular contact page on the CRM.
Clicking on a subscription ID takes you to the Stripe dashboard where you get more information
about the customer and their monthly subscription.
You also get an option to view invoices generated against that particular subscription ID. Clicking on
the option opens up a tab where you can view 12 recent invoices generated against that contact.
You also get to see the status of the invoice – whether paid or unpaid – so you can manage your
contacts and send reminders from Freshworks CRM as necessary.
This integration is a must have for sales reps as it gives them essential information about their
contacts’ monthly subscriptions and payments right on the CRM.
● On your CRM dashboard, navigate to Admin settings.
● Under the Integrations section, click on Apps. Search for Stripe Integration.
● Install the integration.
● Upon clicking on ‘Install’, a configuration screen opens where you have to enter your Stripe API
key, CRM Domain Name and Freshworks CRM API.
● A success message appears on successful authentication and a failure message appears if the
authentication was unsuccessful.
● After installation, the App icon will appear on the contact/lead page and information about the
contact’s subscriptions will appear under the section labelled Stripe Subscriptions.
● If you click on the ‘View Invoice’ option, you can see 12 recent invoices generated against
● If you click on the invoice ID or subscription ID, you are taken directly to the Stripe
dashboard where you can manage your invoices.