Teamwork and collaboration quotes for all occasions
Ah, teamwork and collaboration quotes. You love them when you see them but you can never really remember them right when you need them.
When we spoke to people about why and where they’d use collaboration quotes, most people told us that they used teamwork quotes to drive home a point and bolster theirs. In the spirit of this, we categorized teamwork quotes in an attempt to make your life easier. We even turned them into little cards to make your viewing experience more pleasant and in case you wanted to use them as wallpapers.
We’ll be continuously updating this list based on quotes we find so make sure to check it out often – you can also just subscribe to the blog and we’ll email you when we update the list or just follow us on a social media channel of your choice – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Collaboration quotes for when you want to give a rousing speech
Some people find it really easy to rattle off inspirational lines when they’re giving a speech.
But that’s not always the case. If you’re not the kind for whom quippy references roll off the tongue even as you’re rallying the troops, we got you covered.
The best pep talks remind people what they already know about themselves, based on your knowledge of them, and sometimes, this works through quotes from people they (and you) admire.
1) The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team. – Phil Jackson
2) Collaboration is like carbonation for fresh ideas. Working together bubbles up ideas you would not have come up with solo, which gets you further faster. – Carolin Ghosn
3) If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. – Isaac Newton
4) Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships – Michael Jordan
5) Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable – Kenyan proverb
Teamwork quotes for when you don’t know how to start your post on your office intranet
Looking to post news about how well your new project went because of the amazing team on your office intranet but not sure how to get the ball rolling? We gotcha. With our quotes, you’ll be able to amaze your colleagues with your erudition.
4) Great things in business are never done by one person; they’re done by a team of people. – Steve Jobs
5) If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself – Henry Ford
Collaboration quotes for when you need something inspiring and nudge-nudge-wink-wink in your email signature
Show off the depths of your knowledge, impress your email recipients and give them something to chew on by adding an inspiring teamwork quote to your email signature.
6) If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else – Booker T. Washington
(P.S – This will definitely be a hit with your prospects)
7) Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. – Helen Keller
Teamwork quotes for when you need something inspiring on your desk or maybe even a common wall
Inspiration comes in many forms. Books, movies, trains, apples…sometimes, even someone else’s words. For when you want an inspiring quote to put on a wall or as a framed print on your desk, we got you.
7) Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean. – Ryunosuke Satoro
8) It takes two flints to make a fire. – Louisa May Alcott
Collaboration quotes for when you’re creating a presentation
When you’re telling a story, it helps to have familiar words that drive your point to the audience. The next time you’re creating a deck and are stumped at whose wise words to project onto a screen, we gotcha.
9) No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it. – H.E. Luccock
10) None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful. – Mother Teresa
Of course, for every valid situation, sometimes you find yourself in a situation when you wish you had the perfect quote to retort with. Rather than wait till the middle of the night to dream up the perfect reply, why don’t you read up now so you can pull it out for the right occasion? After all, why reinvent the wheel when so many people have already inadvertently found the perfectly bland but cutting reply for you?
Collaboration quotes for out of the norm situations
When your teammate ‘accidentally’ pours their coffee into your work plant
What you can mutter to yourself: When you need to innovate, you need collaboration. – Marissa Meyer
What you can tell them when you want to be kind: None of us is as smart as all of us. –Ken Blanchard
What you can tell them when you don’t want to be kind: Teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results – Andrew Carnegie
2) When your teammate’s wearing earphones and singing out loud
What you can tell yourself: If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together – African Proverb
What you can tell them: You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime – Babe Ruth
3) When your teammate won’t stop talking in jargon
When you want to reply in kind: Teamwork makes the dream work – John C. Maxwell
When you want to give them advice: Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life – Amy Poehler
4) When your teammate’s just broken up with another teammate
When you want to pat them on the back: The whole is other than the sum of the parts.
5) When you want your teammate to be honest with you and vice versa
Politeness is the poison of collaboration – Edwin Land
Subscribe for blog updates
Thank you for subscribing!
OOPS! something went wrong try after sometime