Office 365 and Google Calendar Integration with Freshsales
Be it inbound or outbound sales, scheduling calls and demos is one of the daily chores of a sales guy. And a calendar helps you schedule and prioritize your tasks and appointments. To boost your productivity, scheduling is made more flexible with Freshsales. You can now choose to sync your calendar — either Google or Office 365— with Freshsales.
Calendar integration with Office 365
Calendar integration with Microsoft Office 365 is one of the most popular requests from our customers.
How to connect?
- Navigate to Sync your Calendar from your Profile Settings menu.
- Click on Office 365 and log in to your Office 365 account.
- Select the calendar you want to sync with your CRM from the Settings dropdown.
- That’s it, you have authenticated Freshsales to access your calendar events.
How does it work?
- Freshsales triggers a 2-way sync of events between Office 365 and your CRM.
- Future events scheduled with your respective leads and contacts are created as appointments in Freshsales.
- Past events from your calendar are automatically logged under your Freshsales leads and contacts.
- Events scheduled from your mobile calendar auto-syncs to your CRM.
- Event updates are synced bi-directionally between Freshsales and Office 365.
Check out more details about the integration from the Knowledge base article.
Google Calendar integration with Freshsales
If you‘re a Google user using Google calendar for your sales meetings, you can still sync your calendar with Freshsales.
How does it work?
- You can connect your Google Calendar under Profile Settings-> Sync your Calendar
- It’s a two-way sync, so the appointments you create in Freshsales will also be added as events to your Google Calendar. You can sync all the events from your Google Calendar as appointments in Freshsales.
- Select the calendar to sync, and click Save to begin the calendar sync.
- You can view your synced calendar events in the individual lead or contact page and also from the My Appointments & Tasks tab.
Can I use different accounts for email and calendar sync with Freshsales?
You can now integrate either Google Calendar or Office 365 calendar, irrespective of your mail client connected with Freshsales. You can use a CRM for Gmail, Office 365, Zoho email or any other email for email communication from Freshsales. This same account’s calendar need not necessarily be synced.
Connect your calendar now and try scheduling appointments from Freshsales.
Subscribe for blog updates
Thank you for subscribing!
OOPS! something went wrong try after sometime