CX leaders from 7-Eleven, Booktopia, Dunzo, PhonePe, Byju’s, Multichoice share their customer experience strategies used to retain and grow their business
Freshworks Inc., a leading software company empowering businesses to help delight their customers and employees, announced Adam Gilchrist as the keynote speaker for RE:SOLVE, a digital CX (Customer Experience) summit that premieres on 26th August, 2021. The multiple world-cup winning cricketer, and ESPN's 'most exhilarating cricketer of the modern age' will explain to the business world his record breaking strategies and abilities that have delighted his fans.
Attendees will learn CX strategies from business leaders at 7-Eleven, Booktopia, Dunzo, PhonePe, Byju’s, Multichoice, and Lenskart, amongst others. The sessions will be followed by three masterclass tracks to help aspiring CX professionals set up their teams for success.
Gilchrist’s keynote will be on 'Learn. Disrupt. Win.' The cricketing icon holds the distinction of being the only Australian wicket-keeper to have captained the Australian Test and ODI teams and is acknowledged for his leadership, integrity and inspirational speeches. He will be joined by Girish Mathrubootham, CEO and Founder of Freshworks on the virtual stage.
“Customers rule the world!” said Stacey Epstein, CMO of Freshworks. “Retention is key to business growth and we are proud to spotlight leading APAC brands who've harnessed delightful customer experiences to drive business results.”
Freshworks customers and featured speakers include:
- PhonePe Head of CX Marcus Terry who redefined contactless customer service in India using Freshworks’ AI chatbots to deflect over 60% of their customer service tickets.
- Dunzo Chief Customer Officer Vidyanand Krishnan who will speak about some of the best practices for building an optimal decision tree for chatbots, who saved 30% of their support costs using Freshworks.
- Byju VP of Operations Mohnish Jaiswal who will explain how to reinvent customer experience from sales to support.
- Lenskart Co-Founder Ramneek Khurana who will talk about the nuances of customer service for omnichannel retail businesses.
- Booktopia Head of Customer Experience Alex Huntley who will talk about building a future proof customer service architecture.
- 7-Eleven Consultant Allian Marie Sheila Garcia who will talk about the company’s contact centre and its ability to drive revenue by building robust customer relationships.
For more information on RE:SOLVE and to register for the event, click here.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media. For more information visit www.freshworks.com.
Sorry, our deep-dive didn’t help. Please try a different search term.