This Plugin helps to view the Customer’s subscription details from Chargebee right inside Freshsales
Want to boost your sales team’s productivity by leaps and bounds? Then this plugin is for you. With the Chargebee plugin, your sales agents can view the complete subscription details of a customer in the contacts, leads, accounts & deals section.
1. Viewing all Chargebee subscriptions in one place
2. Fetch subscription data based on various parameters
3. Multi-portal support
Setting us multiple Chargebee account to manage subscriptions. As a service provider, there could be single or multiple subscriptions from a single customer and to fetch all subscription data of a customer is made easy through this plugin.
Keep the Admin API token for Chargebee ready
1. Sign in to your Chargebee account
2. Click on ‘Settings’ on the left side menu in Chargebee
3. Select Configure Chargebee.
4. Click on “API Keys” on the right side window beside “API Keys & Webhooks”
5. A new window opens with the API key, Please copy the same and add it to a notepad file.
6. Also, copy your Chargebee custom domain name (eg. Microsoft.chargebee.com Name is “Microsoft”)
7. During installation, you will be prompted to enter the API token & the Domain name. Please paste the API token & the Portal domain name that was copied during the previous step here. Click on connect.
8. Your Chargebee account is now added to the list and continue to set up a key parameter with which the records are fetched and click on save and proceed with Install.
Click on “Apps” in Left menu > Chargebee > Click on Setting > Uninstall.
If you encounter any trouble, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or create a ticket at https://arbaan.freshdesk.com