Sync marketing leads from Mailchimp with your Freshworks CRM contacts.
This app allows the user to integrate their Freshworks CRM contacts with Mailchimp members. Any new contact created in Freshworks CRM can be created as a Mailchimp member through this app. The user can choose to update the data from Freshworks CRM to Mailchimp or vice versa in the app. This app syncs contacts between Mailchimp and Freshworks CRM in the backend which means that the user is required to configure the app only once with their Mailchimp credentials after which the data sync between Mailchimp and Freshworks CRM is done seamlessly.
This app ensures that the latest data is always present in both the apps as it constantly updates the latest changes from Freshworks CRM to Mailchimp and vice versa. The user can also map the fields in the way they wish from Freshworks CRM to Mailchimp. For example, the user can choose which one of these 2 fields: work-email, personal-email should be synced as primary email in a Mailchimp member.
Features of the app:
• The user can configure the direction of sync from Freshworks CRM to Mailchimp or vice versa or both.
• The sync happens seamlessly every 12 hours.
• The user can map the fields in Freshworks CRM to fields in Mailchimp which means that the user has control over the transformation of data.
To enable the integration,
1. Enter your Mailchimp API Key on the connect page of the app.
2. To know your API Key, login to your Mailchimp account, Go to Extras -> API Keys. Create a new one if no API key exists.
3. Copy the API Key that you see and paste it on the connect page of the app.
4. Proceed to Settings when you’re done.
5. You are directed to the Settings section.
• Choose the 'Direction of the Sync' that you want either from Freshworks CRM to Mailchimp or vice versa.
• Save the configuration and start mapping your fields i.e., how should a field in Freshworks CRM be synced in Mailchimp. For instance, if one of your fields is titled 'Name' in Freshworks CRM, should it be synced as 'FirstName' or 'LastName' in Mailchimp?
Note: The sync happens twice a day.
6. The Logs tab shows your history of sync and the corresponding status.