For any incoming call: set the routing rules and manage call flows based on Freshdesk's contact.
An application that lets you route the calls based on ticket fields and ticket details on Freshdesk. You can only route the inbound calls and transfer them to the right agent, group, or any call flow automatically.
- Route the calls based on the Freshdesk contacts and fields
- Route the calls based on the ticket number on Freshdesk.
In the Account settings tab enter Freshdesk company name and API key. Then click the validate button to verify your account.
Once the verification process is done click on the Rules tab to configure the routing automation rules.
The toggles let you route the calls based on the ticket number as an input provided by the user. When you enable this toggle, the same will reflect in the functions option within Routing Automation call flow. You can directly connect to an agent who is assigned to that specific ticket or the group that is tagged to that ticket.
Steps to Add Conditions:
1. Click add new condition button.
2. Set up Conditions which act as a trigger for that particular rule.
2.1 Choose the field name (if) using the dropdown
2. 2 Choose the comparator value (example: is, is not etc.) using the dropdown.
2.3. Choose or enter the value for the selected field.
2.4 Add multiple conditions by clicking the Add new condition button and use the Trash icon to remove the condition.
3. Based on your use-case, make use of the match all (AND)/match any (OR) operators on conditions matching
4. Once you've finished setting up all the conditions, click the save button.
Call Workflow Configuration:
The routing automation call flow allows you to automate your incoming calls to take a particular action based on the rules and responses configured in the app when a call is received on a particular number.
Steps to setup routing automation call flow:
1. Log in to your Freshcaller account as an admin.
2. Go to admin > Call Flows > Routing Automation.
3. Enter the Routing automation flow name.
4. App Name: From the drop-down, select the app configured in your account.
5. Function Name: Select the function name with which you want to automate the call flow. The function names you see here are fetched from the app selected in the previous step.
6. Welcome Message: Select a message to initiate the automated routing call flow.
7. Input Type: Select the input type configured for the function selected in step 5. Check your app and give the exact input type configured for the selected function. The options are:
7.1 Single-digit: Expects single-digit keypress input from the caller.
7.2 Multiple-digit: Expects multiple digit input from the caller.
7.3 Speech: Expects voice input from the caller.
7.4 Phone number: The caller's phone number is considered as the input.
8. Hold Message: Select the hold message to play. This is played when Freshcaller is waiting to receive a response from the custom app based on the caller's input.
9. Create Routing Rules: Enter the response and action to take based on the input received from the caller.
10. Once you enter all the details, click Save.
Steps for configuring call actions:
1. Log in to the Freshcaller account.
2. Go to Admin Settings > Numbers. You can see the list of available numbers in your account. If you do not have any number, you can purchase a new number using the Buy New Number option.
3. Select the number for which you want to set up call actions, and click on the edit icon. You will see the Properties and Call Actions tabs.
4. Switch to the Call Actions tab. You can set rules for Incoming Calls and Outgoing Calls.
5. Select Send to Routing Automation option to route the call to a routing automation call flow. You can select a flow from the list available in your account.
6. Click Save Changes.