Easily schedule and book follow-up calls, video chats or in-person meetings with your customers.
Sometimes, to handle a customer problem or question, you need to set up a follow-up call, video chat, or in-person meeting. The solution… Arrangr’s FREE app!
Maybe you need to follow up when they have more time for a call. Perhaps you need to connect them to a teammate, supervisor, or level two support staff to take the next step. Maybe you were away for their message, and now need to schedule a time to talk. Or perhaps you just need to do some research before following up with them later.
Whenever these situations arise, Arrangr is your best solution! Whether scheduling a meeting with yourself or a teammate, for a phone call, video call, or even in-person meeting, Arrangr makes it fast, easy, and frictionless.
Arrangr’s FreshChat app has rich functionality and abilities:
- Send them a few times to select from - the time slots will show up as buttons they can choose right in the chat.
- Send them one of your scheduling links - you can have different links tailored toward different occasions. For example, you can send your “Demo” link to set up demos, or your “Onboarding” link to set up client onboarding sessions.
- Browse through your teammates and then select one of their scheduling links to share.
- Arrangr’s meeting page can give you a link to pull up the original FreshChat conversation, providing you with crucial context for the meeting.
- In one click, compose an email to them with the scheduling link included. This can be useful if they have left the chat, or if they aren’t able to use the link immediately.
- Save your most frequently shared links for quick access (your own links or teammates’ links)
And yes, much of this can be done for free with Arrangr’s FreshChat app. You can pay a little to take it to the next level, but our free base version offers a lot right out of the gate.
View setup instructions below or use this link that has easy to follow screenshots:
1) First, copy your FreshChat API key, and have it ready to paste in the next step. To do this, go to your FreshChat settings page (the gear icon in the panel on the left), and select “API Tokens.” If you don’t already have any API keys, click “Generate Token.” Copy the API key that you want to use for the Arrangr app.
2) Find the Arrangr app in FreshChat’s marketplace and click “Install.” You’ll then see a form that will ask you for the API key. Paste the key that you copied in the previous step. Then click “Install.”
3) Select any conversation in FreshChat, then refresh the page from the browser (the newly installed app may not show up until you refresh the page). Now scroll down in the panel on the right – you will see an “Authorization Required!” prompt.
4) Click the authorize button, which will take you to Arrangr - so you can tell Arrangr that it’s ok for us to share information with FreshChat on your behalf.
Now, you should see the Arrangr app in the right-side panel – often at the bottom. To re-position it for easier access: click on the “Re-arrange” button (the bottom icon in the collection of icons all the way on the right side of the screen). It will show a popup that will let you drag the Arrangr app up to the top, where it belongs!