Manage your Constant Contact mailing lists & campaigns directly from Freshchat with this integration
This integration allows the users to easily access their campaigns and mailing lists with information from Constant Contact within Freshchat through the Constant Contact app.
Once installed, agents can perform the following tasks without leaving Freshchat:
1. Access campaigns and mailing lists
2. Create new contact from a conversation, if they’re not in Constant Contact.
3. Create and Update a mailing list for contact from the conversation.
4. View mailing list and campaigns associated with a contact.
5. Track metrics like Open history, Click history and Sent history.
1. After installing the Constant Contact app, you will be redirected to the Constant Contact page where you need to authenticate with your Constant Contact account.
2. Once you are successfully authenticated, you will be redirected back to Freshchat.
3. Enter your Constant Contact API Key.
Steps to create your API key.
1. Create your Constant Contact developer account here(https://constantcontact.mashery.com/member/register)
2. Under App's and API Keys click Application and create a new application.
3. On successful registration, click edit your application and change the Redirect URI for OAuth calls to(https://oauth.freshdev.io/auth/callback) by default it will be(http://localhost).
4. Now, you can get an API key from the registered app. Use the same to install the Constant Contact Freshchat App.
You are now good to go!
Customers who have installed Constant Contact have also installed