Manage your Freshmarketer mailing list directly from Freshchat account with the Freshmarketer app.
Manage your Freshmarketer mailing list directly from your Freshchat account with the Freshmarketer Marketing Automation app.
With this app you can,
Add a contact to Freshmarketer right from your Freshchat account
Add a contact to your Freshmarketer mailing list directly from your Freshchat account
Remove a contact from your Freshmarketer mailing list directly from your Freshchat account
Note : Email of the contact is mandatory for a contact to be added or removed from a mailing list
To install Freshmarketer Marketing Automation app,
1. Log in to your Freshchat account as Admin and go to the App Store by clicking the Apps icon in the left menu.
2. Search and select the ‘Freshmarketer Marketing Automation’. You’ll be redirected to the app installation page.
3. Click Install.
Next, you need to configure the app to start using it.
To Configure Freshmarketer Marketing Automation,
1. Go to Freshmarketer Marketing Automation settings.
2. Add your Freshmarketer domain name. You can find this from your Freshmarketer account URL. Example: https://samplewebsite.freshmarketer.com; “samplewebsite” is your domain name.
3. Fill in your Freshmarketer API Key.
To find the API key, Go to your Freshmarketer account > Settings > API Settings.
4. Click Save.