Remind customers about their upcoming appointments with field technicians through this app.
Through this app, when a Service Task is created for a ticket, a reminder email about the field technician's visit can be sent to the customer who created the ticket. This ensures that the customer is aware about their appointment with the field technician.
The app lets you customize the time the reminder email is sent via the app settings. You can also schedule multiple reminders for a single ticket lest the customer forget about his appointment.
1. In the Installation page, verify your login with the Domain Name and API Key.
2. Next, select the email address from which the reminder email needs to be sent
3. Fill in the required fields. You can add various placeholders to the email body, as required.
4. Choose the recipient category for the escalation email in the “Applicable for” dropdown. You can then create multiple email templates to suit each sub-category. Note: The primary category setting is common for all emails.
5. You can now install the app; the reminder email will be sent to your customer.