Specify existing tickets ids by uploading a CSV/XLS(X) file and update ticket fields values or delete tickets.
The supported file size limit is 25000 rows (tickets ids).
A reference sample file is available for download from within the app.
The access to the app can be limited by specifying allowed groups, roles or agents emails.
Only 1 active app session (tab) is allowed.
It is required to keep the web browser tab open the whole time during the bulk action.
The results of the bulk ticket action will be displayed in the relevant section per each ticket.
1) Select the required action (Update or Delete).
2) Upload a list of existing tickets id in a CSV or XLSX file.
3) If you’ve previously selected the “Update” action, select a Freshdesk ticket field from the dropdown, click the “Add” button and specify the selected field value. Repeat this step for each ticket field that needs to be updated.
4) Once ready, click the “Update” or the “Delete” button below depending on the selected action at step №1.
5) Wait until the app completes the task. The results will be displayed in the relevant section. In case the ticket has not been updated, the relevant errors will be displayed.