Simple integration between Freshdesk Azure DevOps. Create, link notify, view log of DevOps items.
Freshdesk - Azure DevOps Integration App offers simple integration between Freshdesk and Azure DevOps. Using this app, support agents can create, link, and notify Azure DevOps work items. You can collaborate with your support team and developers in one place.
The Freshdesk-Azure DevOps app allows the support agents to create Azure DevOps work items from the Freshdesk apps form. The Freshdesk-Azure DevOps app also allows support agents to link existing Freshdesk tickets to existing Azure DevOps work items. In addition, the Freshdesk-Azure DevOps app allows support agents to help notify the Azure DevOps team by sending comments from Freshdesk support.
We also support customization based on customer requests and tailored to your needs! We bring Azure DevOps closer to your business requirements!
The Freshdesk-Azure DevOps app provides couple of options like **Create Work Item**, **Link Work Item**, **Notify** , **Work Item Log** & **Configure App**.
**Create Work Item:** The **Create Work Item:** lets the user create new work item # in Azure DevOps from Freshdesk, the support agent can select the type of work item he/she wants to create like Bug, Epic, Feature, Task, User Story, etc. Based on the work item type selection he will see all the Azure DevOps fields. The User can make the selection and click on Create button which would create a work item in Azure DevOps and then display the corresponding Azure DevOps work item Id in the App.
**Link Work Item:** Using this button in Freshdesk-DevOps app support agent can link an existing Azure DevOps Workitem # to the current Freshdesk ticket. Freshdesk-Azure DevOps app allows the user to create or link multiple work items to one Freshdesk ticket.
**Notify:** Notify button in the Freshdesk-Azure DevOps app allows the support agent to notify all the linked Azure DevOps work items to the current Freshdesk ticket these will show up as comments in Azure DevOps.
**-Work Item Log:** In the Freshdesk-Azure DevOps app Work Item log modal shows you a couple of details of work item history including the comments history to the current Freshdesk ticket.
**Configure App**:" This will help to map certain fields between Freshdesk and Azure DevOps.
*The Freshdesk - Azure DevOps Integration app is limited to few Projects in the free version.*
1. Generate the Freshdesk token by referring to the following link. https://support.devopsintegration.io/support/solutions/articles/82000451474-how-to-generate-freshdesk-api-token-key
2. Generate the Azure DevOps token by referring to the following link https://support.devopsintegration.io/support/solutions/articles/82000451379-how-to-create-azure-devops-authentication-token
3. Click on the install button in the Freshdesk apps.
3. Enter the Freshdesk URL e.g. if your Freshdesk URL is https://xyz.freshdesk.com.
4. Enter the Freshdesk API key as generate in the first step.
5. Enter your Azure DevOps account URL and the token as generated in the second step.
6. Click on validate to validate the app.
7. After the app validated successfully click on the Install button to install the app.
8. Go to any of your Freshdesk tickets to use the app.