Freshping monitors 50 URLs every minute, FREE Forever. Get downtime alerts as tickets on Freshdesk instantly. Handle downtime with your team and keep your customers posted.
Is it up or is it down? Get to know with Freshping - Freshdesk integration
Freshping - Freshdesk integration creates a ticket in your freshdesk support portal every time your website or web service goes down or is back up.
Freshping monitors your website every minute & notifies instantly if your website goes down. 50 Monitors, checked every one minute - FREE forever.
* Multi-Channel notification: Slack, Twilio, Email & more. Where ever you are, Receive downtime alerts on the go.
* Free Public status pages: Communicate status of your web service & incidents with your customers in real time
* 10 Global locations: Understand how your website’s status and response time for customers located across the globe
* Multi-user login: Ensure business is as usual with your collegues. With Multi-user login, 30 users can receive instant downtime alerts & weekly reports
1. Sign-up for Freshping - FREE FOREVER
2. You will get 50 URL monitors (1-minute interval) free forever
3. Go to your freshdesk profile (by clicking on your name's first letter on the top right corner) and copy the API key
4. In Freshping, go to integrations and create a new freshdesk integration.
5. Paste the API key and click on 'Create'
Voila! You've integrated Freshping with Freshdesk and you'll get a ticket every time any website's status changes.