Integrate and reply to your Google Business Reviews and Questions from Freshdesk
Integrating Google My Business to Freshdesk will enable you to fetch the latest reviews/questions of Google My Business and create a Freshdesk ticket for it automatically.
1. The app will get the latest reviews and questions for your Google My Business locations every 5 minutes and create them as Freshdesk tickets.
2. The agents can reply to the reviews and questions directly from Freshdesk which gets added as replies to the corresponding reviews and questions.
1. Get a weekly report about the number of reviews created as tickets.
2. Get an analytical overview of the tickets created through the app in the full-page app.
3. Get instant email notifications if the ticket creation is failing.
4. Get notified through a note in the ticket if the reply is not sent to the review.
Keep yourself updated on everything that's happening in your Google My Business locations with this awesome app!
1. Go to Admin → Apps → Get More Apps → Google My Business
2. Click Buy Now
3. In the Settings page, you need to enter your name, email, organization, and password
4. Once that's done, click the Install button to finish the installation
You are now good to go!
Note: For app configuration, please follow the instructions listed here: https://fd-googlebusiness.spritle.com/setup_guide