This app enables you to hide and/or disable selected ticket fields for specified agents.
When there are several irrelevant default and custom ticket fields it is time-consuming for an agent to scroll through these fields while creating/updating a ticket. Using this app, all ticket fields except the mandatory fields will be available to Hide and/or Disable on New Ticket page and/or Ticket Details page based on your requirements.
Some of the benefits of this app are:
1. Display tickets field relevant to agents.
2. Useful when a ticket field is used to hold background information that is of no relevance of value to an agent.
3. Reduce unnecessary clutter on agents’ interface.
4. Improve agents’ productivity.
To install this application, you need two things Freshdesk account Domain name and API Key
• Log in to your Freshdesk account
• Get Domain name listed in the URL (Ex: example.freshdesk.com)
• Click on your Profile Picture on the top right and select Profile Settings
• In the sidebar on the right, you will find the API Key
• Copy-paste these on the app installation page and click on Authenticate
• Select page location(s) where Hide/Disable feature is to be applicable
• Select Applicable Agent(s) from the list
• Select ticket field to Hide and/or Disable from the list
• Click on Install to save these settings in your account