Localise Your Customer Support in Just a Few Clicks with Lingpad app for Freshdesk
Unique Features – Customized for your needs!
Our app has been designed to match your workflow and enhance your productivity. We constantly upgrade the app using customer feedback and market research. Here are some unique features of our app that give us an edge over the others:
• The Lingpad app allows you to create customised triggers using various tags available on the Freshdesk app for appropriate ticket status views on Freshdesk
• Text box with edit tools such as bold and italics, bullet points, paragraph-breaks and hyperlinking to customize your responses
• A dual tab view that allows you to view all translations for a certain ticket in a single place
• Live in-app notifications to keep track of completed translations in order to save precious time in responding to your customer
• Possibility to reassign translations from one agent to another, removing obstacles that may hinder your workflow
Hassle-Free, Accurate, Human Translations for a Globally Connected World, Integrated Inside Freshdesk
Businesses use Freshdesk to build and deliver amazing customer experiences. But, what if your customers demand engagement in a language that your customer agents don’t understand? Don’t worry! Lingpad app for Freshdesk has got your back. We have worked with clients like codeSpark, Waze, Monzo, SEMRush, Booking.com and others and bring this expertise and experience to our translation app for Freshdesk.
Lingpad brings your dreams of growing in new markets to life by delivering high-quality translations of customer support tickets in any language directly from the Freshdesk user interface.
Customer Support Localisation is a Breeze with Lingpad for Freshdesk
Multilingual Customer Support - Receive and Reply to Customer Support Messages in 180+ Languages
• Receive tickets in a language that is comfortable for your customers to converse in
• Using AI-powered translation, automatically translate tickets to a language your customer support agents understand
• Your customer support agents can then draft responses in their native language and send them to a professional translator assigned by Lingpad
• A team of expert translators translate the message into the target customers’ language and send them back to the customer support agent
• Customer support agents are ready to send translated responses back to your customers
The result – increased customer trust, improved business reputation, and extensive business growth.
Benefits of using Lingpad for Freshdesk
• Reply in your customer’s language: Your customers should know you care about their needs. With Lingpad app for Freshdesk, your customers will receive an answer to their support query in their own language
• A local business can have a global reach: Imagine you are a business, based in the UK, but want to serve customers in over 15 countries and each country speaks a different language. Lingpad offers an effective solution to make that a reality
• Benefit from affordable pricing: Our competitive pricing model makes sure that all businesses can get the benefit of high-quality translations, irrespective of their budget, scope or scale
• Meet your global growth goals: Your search for translation services that keep pace with business growth ends here. Our scalable model can meet the growing translation demands of your business with ease
If you are looking for world-class translation with quick turnaround time, Lingpad is the right choice.
Here is a tool that actually brings a viable solution to the table, and also adapts to your needs.
Using the Lingpad app in Freshdesk is a seamless and straightforward process.
Follow the instructions given below, and you will have your localized customer support process up and running in no time at all!
Step 1: Log in to the Freshdesk dashboard and install the Lingpad app from the Freshdesk Marketplace
Step 2: Log in to Lingpad if you have an account or Sign up if you are a new user.
Step 3: Verify the account by putting in the API key (check your Freshdesk profile for the API key)
Step 4: Enable access for your agents (customer representatives) from the Lingpad app
Step 5: Agents can select their default (native) language for interaction, from the settings tab in the Lingpad app
Step 6: Agents can then submit translation requests from the Reply tab in the Lingpad app
For a free demo of the app and information related to pricing, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org