The Magento 2 app lets you view your customers' information and their purchase history in Freshdesk.
This Magento 2 app makes customer support easier by giving you the ability to view your customer's personal and order information from Magento even before you start typing a reply to your customer.
After you install the app, you should see a Magento widget right inside your Ticket Details page.
The widget gives you brief information about your customer's most recent orders such as the order ID, total amount paid, order status and the order date, along with the customer's information stored in Magento. Should you need more information about an order, clicking on an order ID will take you directly to your Magento store.
This works with both Magento Cloud and Community Edition.
- This app needs you to have an admin account with Magento
- You should have created the integration tokens from this link http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.1//get-started/authentication/gs-authentication-token.html that gives you the API access token.
- You should have Customers created in your Magento app.
- Update the integration token details and App URL from Freshdesk while installing.
- If your App URL looks like this "http://yoursitename/magento/index.php" then enter "http://yoursitename/magento" while installing, make sure you enter the entire string before "/index.php" from your URL.