Maqsam is the friendliest and most reliable telephony solution for startups, SMEs, and growing businesses in the Middle East, North Africa and beyond!
Get the most seamless marriage of cloud-telephony, support desk and CRM with Maqsam's Freshdesk CTI integration.
Take your productivity to new heights by bringing together by uniting your team's activities and focus on one beautiful Freshdesk interface with all of Maqsam's connectivity working seamlessly for you in the background.
We understand that small, thriving and even enterprise companies always need to be conscious of their spending while increasing their efficiency. That's why Maqsam, unlike other solutions, is designed to provide the most powerful features, and that too at the best value and without breaking the bank! Erase virtual borders and allow your customers to reach you from Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Egypt, United States, United Kingdom, and hundreds of other calling destinations.
**Here's what you get right out of the box with Maqsam:**
- Click-To-Call your customers with speed.
- Make and take calls right from Freshdesk, no additional hardware or apps needed!
- See incoming calls get detected and a new ticket pop-up auto-magically right before you take the call.
- Log all customer interactions and conversations with high-quality recording right in the app.
- Missed a call? No problem. Go through your call logs and history with ease.
Get your FREE TRIAL TODAY by visiting http://www.maqsam.com
Step 1: Sign-up at Maqsam: Go to https://maqsam.com or contact us at email@example.com to get you account set up
Step 2: Install the App from Freshdesk Marketplace.
Go to the Marketplace, search for Maqsam and press install. You should now see the app icon in the Freshdesk interface’s sidebar.
Step3: Enable the Maqsam integration.
- Go to your account settings (https://portal.maqsam.com/en/account/edit) on Maqsam. And navigate from the `Integrations` card to `Freshdesk`. Enter your domain and API key and click on update.
- You should now have the ability to `Associate Users`, in this modal you can associate your Maqsam and Freshdesk users to correctly manage creating and assigning tickets. Associate your users and press save.
- You may also want to configure your ticket defaults, click on `Configure Default Ticket Fields` and configure your defaults.
- Click on `Update and Enable` button to get started. You can disable or update the integration at any point.
Support: For any support or further inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org