Receive notifications in teams whenever there's an update on the tickets you are assigned to.
The Microsoft Teams app for Freshdesk gives you instant notifications on important ticket related events. It makes sure you always stay updated on the tickets assigned to you in Freshdesk while you’re collaborating with your co-workers on Teams.
The Freshdesk bot will be the central place where you can access and monitor important ticket related information. The ticket notifications will be sent as conversations by the Freshdesk bot, and you’ll be able to add quick replies or notes to your tickets directly from Teams.
You’ll receive notifications from the Freshdesk bot on Microsoft Teams for the following events:
1. When a ticket priority is modified
2. When a ticket is assigned to you
3. When a customer responds to a ticket
4. When a public note is added
5. When a private note is added
Note that you’ll receive these updates only when the concerned ticket is assigned to you or if you’ve been added as a watcher on that ticket.
To set up the integration, please install the Teams app on the Freshdesk marketplace and also install the Freshdesk bot on Microsoft Teams. For more information, please refer to the solutions guide https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/232273-the-microsoft-teams-app
1. Log in to your Freshdesk portal and head over to the Admin tab.
2. Goto Apps and click on "Get more Apps" to open up the App Gallery.
3. Once you choose Microsoft Teams, simply click on the icon and hit ‘Install’ and provide your Microsoft account credentials.
4. Please remember to complete installation of the Freshdesk bot on the Microsoft app store to get the integration to work.
Customers who have installed Microsoft Teams, have also installed